Healthcare License Defense
Legal representation at an early stage of an investigation is essential to ensure that a health care professional makes wise decisions to avoid adverse reporting to licensing boards. Lindsay Law accepts healthcare licensees involved with facing board investigations, contending with disclosures on board applications, complaints of negligent or unprofessional conduct, defending board accusations, appealing license denials, and reinstate lost professional practice licenses.
Administrative law is the practice of law before government entities and includes both litigation and transactional work. This area of practice involves federal, state, and local governments and their individual agencies. In the area of health care, for example, administrative law could involve a federal agency, such as the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, a state agency, such as a department of health or licensing board, or a local agency.
We represent and counsel clients before such healthcare professions under the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation including: Nursing, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Psychology, Dental, Podiatry Medicine, Physicians & Surgeons, Physician Assistants within the state of Illinois.
- Are There Many Attorneys That Practice Healthcare License Defense in Illinois?
- Are Certain Medical Professionals More At Risk Than Others?
- What Happens If Someone Ignores Or Misses The Deadline?
- How Should A Licensee Respond On Being Contacted By The Board?
- What Type Of Disciplinary Action Can The Licensing Board Take?
- What Should Someone Be Prepared For After Contacting An Attorney?
To answer these questions contact Lindsay Law or check out the book Protect and Empower: The Career Survival Guide for Healthcare Professionals on Amazon.com by Erica D. Lindsay PharmD, MBA, Esq.
Call For A Free Consultation